Gorgeous Saturday

It is such a beautiful day out. There is a soft breeze, I hear the leaves rustling, the birds singing, a jarfly, the sun is playing peekaboo with the clouds. I'm sitting here with my cup of honey vanilla camomile tea, in my lovely tea cup, bought for me by my son at Goodwill.


I love these kind of days. In my Place of Simplicity, I'd have more days like this.


The hint of fall is getting stronger. You can feel it in the air, see it in the stores-fall decorations, hear it on the tube-talk about highschool football.


I'm thinking of applebutter, good hearty soups and stews, cuddly up in a nice warm pullover or a quilt.


On my side bar you'll see "Simple Living Journal", you can read about it here. I'm glad to be a part of it, although my life is far from simple. But I have dreams of it being so one day and I know of no better place to start.
My Place of Simplicity may not be what others would invision for their lives but it is what will work for me and my family. Check out the other blogs listed also. Some are well on their way in this journey and I am going to enjoy learning from them.


Comments

Linda Hoye said…
I loved this post. It is exactly where I am right now. I could feel the peace and simplicity in your writing. Thank you!

Popular Posts