Fabulous Friday

Hi, all.
It is an absolutely beautiful September day here in western NC. The sun is shining, there is a gently breeze, all is quiet here--well, except for the washing machine and I hear the distant train as it heads down the mountain.

I worked half a day today and I don't have to go back until Tuesday!!!! WooHoo!!

After work I met my son at Cheddars and we had lunch. 'sigh'. He's growing up and I dont' know if I'm ready for it or not. He is really a good young'un but he has an adventurous soul and I'm praying that God will keep a hedge around him and not let him go too far. He's my bud.

My dd and her husband are on their way back to Florida. They have been on a cruise, dodging hurricanes. But she said they are safe and having a good time.

A big thank you and a hug to Barbara at http://theserenityroom.blogspot.com/ She had another giveaway and I received a scripture bracelet, with a Truth that I can hold on to in the days to come.

Ok. I'm off to start supper, what ever that may be, finish laundry, and later, sit down with my new issue of Country Living.

Oh! I almost forgot. The picture, in the previous post, was taken in western NC but looks toward eastern TN.

~~Blessings

Comments

Barb Davis said…
Patty- So glad you received the bracelet!! I loved picking it out..just for you. God's blessing on you always, Barbara
KKJD1 said…
So glad to hear your daughter had a fun trip and didn't get into any bad weather.
Congrats on winning the braclet. Hope you have a great weekend. Blessings, karen
Anonymous said…
Hey Patty! I finally made it back to the cyber world! Thanks so much for checking in on me! I'm dropping off Hugs for a dear friend!!

Thanks~ Gina
Julie said…
Did you get to sit down and enjoy your new Country Living, yet?
I've not been able to just yet -- I just keep looking and drooling...

That is just too sweet that you and your son had lunch together!!!

And I'm so happy to hear that your daughter is safe. How fun that she got to go on a cruise!

I'm gonna let you go finish that laundry!

Blessings,
Julie

Popular Posts