Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another beautiful day!! But suppose to cool down for the weekend, maybe some rain on Friday.

I'm feeling pretty good today, although sore from my excursion to the dr and a couple other places yesterday.

But good news from the doc, the incision is healing very well, she is "happy with it". Just those nerves trying to heal.
I don't go back for a complete checkup until the 24th.

Our daughter and sil are coming in the weekend. Yeah!! Dh, son and sil are going camping, so dd and I will have some time to ourselves.

Our churches annual Country Store and bbq will be Saturday. Lookin forward to some good bbq.

praying ya'll have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

So glad the doctor gave you good news. Keep up the good work at getting well.

Regina said...

I am glad you are feeling better! :o) Don't over do it at the bbq!

KKJD1 said...

We went camping this weekend too. Come over to my blog and see the pics. Hope you and dd had a great time together and got some yummy bbq! Hope you continue to heal and each day you get more strength back and willhave less and less pain. Have a great week. Blessings, Karen

Julie said...

Of course, I'm reading this much after the fact....
Hope that you had some good BBQ!
Yummy! It's just 8:30 in the morning and now I'm craving BBQ....
Blessings,
Julie