I spent some time last night going back to the beginning of this blog and reading some of my post.  It's fun looking back and seeing where I was and where I am now.  I've been blogging for almost 2 yrs here! 

It's suppose to be a nice day here!  With sunshine!  And warm temperatures! I'm so glad! 





These pictures are the finished baby quilt.  I like how it turned out.  I decided to use embroidery floss to tie it with but think next one I'll use yarn.  
The machine I bought at Goodwill works, got a cord/foot pedal for it.  It is making a noise in the bobbin case area. May have to have it looked at. 

This is the material I have for the next one.  I want to get a solid and do a simple pattern.  I bought all that was left on the bolt of the polka dot, so I'll use it as the backing as well as in the pattern. 
Isn't it cute!! 

I'm hoping to have several made up before Mother's Day.

Well, I'm off. Gotta hit the grocery store.  Joy!!  I'm trying to eat more whole foods, I have my menu/list made out. 

~~til later





Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Hi Patty! That is a beautiful quilt you've made! I love the colors.

Come take a peek at my newish blog! I post on it every single day. lol Quite a feat for me. :o) Have a wonderful day, Robin

Popular Posts