30 days of Thanks(giving)-Day 1

Jen at http://thoughtsofaworkingmom.com/ is hosting a '30 days of thanks carnival'. So, I thought I'd join.  It's been quite awhile since I've posted.  I thought this would be a good way to get started back.  Too often I look at the 'bad' things in my life instead of the blessings God has given me. 
 If you'd like to join in on this carnival just visit Jen at the link above.

Day 1~~During the last fews months several things have happened here in the Hall household.  Even tho one of them is serious and we still don't know the outcome, I'm thankful that a prayer was answered thru it, a prayer that I've prayed many times. I know that God will keep working in this, He won't leave us to deal with it alone.  I'm thankful for His mercy and grace in these situations.  Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ: Phil 1:6. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks so much for linking up Patty! Don't forget to add your URL to the Linky Tool in my post, so that others can come visit you as well!

Popular Posts