Cold Tuesday morn.

I hope everyone is staying warm. It is cold here in the mountains!!    


 I stepped out on the porch and the wind just cuts you to the bone!! The sky is a brilliant blue!! 

This thermometer is a bit misleading, not sure it is 20* out there yet.  The thermometer in the back is reading 14*

I havent' been out of the house since Saturday and I'm starting to get a bit stir crazy.  So I've got to get bundled up and head out to run errands and hopefully work a few hours. 

Ya'll stay warm.
til later~~

Comments

What part of NC do you live in? I love snow, but we have not seen any yet.
Blessings and stay warm.
Bren
Paula said…
Brrrr! Hope you're staying warm, Patty- we had a terrible ice storm last night and this morning our driveway is covered- you can't even stand up on it.

Popular Posts