what's been going on at my house lately

Spring has sprung!
Bleeding Heart is blooming.  Not as pretty this yr as it has been in the past.  Not sure why.
Son has a job!!
Finals are this week!  Wow! this semester went by fast.  How do I feel about it?  I feel that I could have done better.  I've done ok but I think I could have applied myself abit more.  Not waiting til the last minute to get my work done, etc. 
Prom season is upon us and the tux shop I work in is beyond busy.  The manager is happy tho. 
Haven't been taking any pictures lately.  Sad.
I have a laptop!!  I love it. 
Our daughter is now 17 wks pregnant!!  She is doing well, baby's heart beat good.  She has a cute little baby bump. 

Off to more studying.
~~til later

Comments

Paula said…
Sounds like school is keeping you busy, Patty! Hang in there....
Can't believe your daughter is that far along... time sure is moving on!

Popular Posts