I'm still around. Not sure if I need to keep this blog or not.  Cant seem to find anything to say. 

My grandbaby is due Oct. 8, so we are patiently waiting.  She has already started dilating so....

School is still school.  Homework is overwhelming.  But I'm keeping up with it at least.

Fall is in the air.  Don't think it hit 60 here at my house today.  We are heading to the fair to meet up with some friends.  It's going to be a bit chilly out there and I'm not really ready for it in the clothing area.  Hopefully there will be some hot coffee or some hot apple cider.  And a funnel cake. 

So how do ya'll keep up with your blog?  Do you have a theme that you stick to?  Do you write about certain things or just whatever comes to mind?  I love reading blogs.  Maybe I will set a goal of one day a week to come here and write--about something. 



Comments

Popular Posts