Sunday Morn

 
 
....and I'm being rather lazy. Or is it that I'm just zapped of all my energy and want-to?

Hubby is back from his week long hunting trip. I didnt sleep well last night. Between his snoring and my weird feeling dizzy(?) spells and having a cuppa coffee too late in the evening...well, I was glad when I looked at the clock and it was finally a decent hour to get up--6: something.

Hubby didn't have any success in hunting. The only thing he bagged was his dirty laundry. Whew! it does stink too. So guess what I'll be doing today?  Isnt' Sunday suppose to be a day of rest?

So, I'm sitting here having my second cuppa coffee, debating on whether or not to go to church. That's kinda sad, isnt' it?

I will go, just have to talk myself into it. Has nothing to do with my church but with me. I'm just being too lazy.

On a happy note--my grandson is walking!!!  I've only seen videos of it tho but so thankful for that. He is the cutest thing. He gets so excited about it--claps his little hands and says, Yeah!!

I have pintos cooking in the crockpot-soaked them all day yesterday and they've cooked all night. I need to get the other stuff fixed. Or I may just save them for the coming week and go somewhere else to eat so I wont' have a kitchen to clean  all evening.

OK. I'm off

~~til later.

Comments

LOL, I think I have felt just like that bear in the photo! Crock beans sound so wonderful right now. Enjoy yourself!
Sounds like a comfortable and restful day ahead!
Paula said…
I know what you mean... my get up and go has got up and went here lately. I think it's the time change...
Crock-pot beans sound good right now.
It's hard to believe your grandbaby is already walking... time sure flies!

Popular Posts