Menu Plan Monday




I'm just now getting to this.
I didn't exactly go by the plan I had made last week, sometimes life just gets in the way and well....

This is my first time linking to Menu Plan Monday hosted by I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Breakfast--
peanut butter/jelly or apple on sprouted grain bread
greek yogurt w/fruit and honey
apple/cheese/nuts


Lunch--
leftovers
soup/crackers or sandwich
tuna/chicken/ham salad w/crackers
meal from work


Supper--
venison stew (from freezer) in crockpot w/potatoes, bread, slaw
stir fry chicken w/rice, steamed broccoli
chili, cornbread, mac n cheese
leftovers
take out

I don't plan for each day. It just never seemed to work for me. I usually decide the evening before, get out the meat or figure out what has to go in the crockpot the next morning. Like in the morning I'll put the frozen venison in there with some potatoes, etc. It will be on low for about 8.5 hrs or so.


Comments

Popular Posts