Ramblins



I love this quote! And it is so true. I don't think I've ever slept a night without it being under a quilt---unless it was in a hotel.

I've always loved quilts/quilting. I have several that my grandmother made and my mom finished. I have a Double Wedding Ring that my mom made me as well as a Steps to the Altar.

My sewing room is a work in progress. Think it always will be.


So we are preparing for a major winter event.

I'm somewhere in the 2 darkest blue areas...so 8-18+ inches of snow!  I just pray we keep power.

I know it causes a lot of problems for those who have to get out in it to get to work--I think of the home care clinical staff I work with...and the ones at home who are depending on them, some with serious health issues. Praying they will be safe. 

how is the weather where you are and how are you preparing for it?

~~til later


Comments

Popular Posts