busy Monday



I'm off today but have alot on my todo list, so this is just a quick post.




We picked blueberries Saturday morning. Those bushes were hanging full!!

There were several other people picking and plenty left.
We picked 3.5 gallons.


I kept out a bowl full to eat on and put the rest in the freezer. They are so good! I bought cream cheese last night and have it sitting out to soften for a cheesecake. Yum!!

You know what I miss this yr? Buying school supplies! Everytime I go into a store and pass all the paper, pencils, pens, bookbags, etc., I have to stop and look, wondering what I need. 'sigh'
Ds got his GED in the mail, lacked 20 pts qualifying him for a scholarship to the tech school! 20 more pts and he would have gotten $1000 scholarship!! Well, I'm not going to complain, he did excellent on it and I'm proud of him.

Ok, I gotta get off, washer just turned off, clothes are in the dryer, dishes are in the sink, etc, etc.

Blessings to all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can just smell those blueberries! Have a wonderful week!
Just Me said…
The blueberry plants are beautiful! Funny cuz I don't like blueberries! LOL
Anonymous said…
What beautiful photos, Patty! We've been wanting to go blackberry picking on a friend's property, but I think we've missed the "window" and the berries aren't so good anymore. Enjoy that cheese cake! Yumm!

Love, Wardeh

Popular Posts