30 days of thanks--day 16

My internet/computer was messing up this morning and has a couple more times today.  Not sure what the problem is.  sigh.

We are getting some much needed rain, suppose to clear up by tomorrow. 

What am I thankful for today?  Well, I thankful that I dont' have to work holiday hours this yr!!  I work in a tuxedo shop so this is our slow time, now til probly March when prom season starts.  We are located in a mall but my manager is exempt from working mall hours.  I had thought of taking another pt time while working where I am but...my dear hubby says, don't worry about it!!

I'm sure we can make it ok.  I'll be saving alot on gas and food (and Starbux) I get while at work.  And...I won't have to work Thanksgiving weekend when my sweet daughter and her hubby come in...and when the mall is being invaded by people on a mission to find that perfect gift.  Maybe I'll even get to be one of them, shopping with my daughter! 

One more thing I'm thankful for---hot peppermint tea w/honey!!  Feels good on this chilly evening. 

~~til later

Comments

Popular Posts