It's been year...







almost, since I last posted.

 I've been coming here off and on, reading other's blogs, commenting some, reading some of my past post, mostly looking at the pictures.

 Do I dare attempt to restart this thing? I've been thinking of it. Not sure why..

                                       .....maybe to just get all these unnecessary thoughts out of my head.


2014 was a year full of firsts and last...good and bad...two steps forward, three steps back...births and deaths...

I'm looking forward to a new year. As my pastor put it last Sunday...
                       
                      ...2015 is a nice bright, beautiful, clean page....

"




Comments

Glad to hear you will be filling those lovely, blank, clean pages on your blog throughout 2015. Welcome back to the world of blogging - may you be filled with inspiration as you start writing again and throughout the coming year.

Popular Posts