Wordless Wednesday--waking up to the world


Comments

TorAa said…
Wow - what a beautiful flower
Paula said…
Hey there, Patty!
I saw your comment on Rose Mary's blog, and thought I might pop in for a visit- it sounds like we're almost neighbors! I think you live on the other side of the mountain, though... I live in East Tenn in a dot on the map called Andersonville. (40 miles north of Knoxville.)
I love your blog! You have some beautiful pictures!! I especially enjoyed the ones from Cataloochee- I haven't been there in years. We used to camp in Townsend every summer when I was a teenager, so I know Cades Cove like the back of my hand!
I've enjoyed my visit here so much! (I guess you can tell that.. I can't shut up! LOL)
Please stop by and visit me sometime!
*Hugs*
Paula
SandyCarlson said…
That's a beautiful lily.

Popular Posts