Lazy Sunday evening

It's been rainy most of the weekend.  Came a hard storm Friday night,  the most amazing lightening I've seen in a while.  And it hailed. 

I've gotten some work done in my flowers beds.  Felt so good to get my hands in the dirt!  My mom gave me a couple crinum lily bulbs from hers.  Not sure what color it is.  Hopefully it'll do good.  I planted them in different places, will see which one does the best.  My Poppy has 4 buds on it!  I'm really excited about my oriental lily.  It has the one main stalk on it and about 5 little ones that have came out from it. 



This is a five line skink that lives in under these landscaping timbers at our porch steps.  From this article this must be a juvenile but I've never seen an adult.  We've had these for several yrs now.  












We are having to shop for a refrigerator.  Ours is ready to be put down.  We have found one but it sticks out about 6 inches from the edge of the counter and wall it goes in between.  Not sure that I like that.  Will have to think on that. 

~~til later.
 

Comments

Barbara said…
This is lovely, enjoying your blog, this is my first time here, but I will be back, thank you for sharing.
Hugs Barbara♥
EBet said…
Oh I love thunder and lightning, we haven't had any yet, but I'm trying to be patient. Sounds like your having a lovely time in your garden.
Debbie J said…
There was an old lily at my office (a converted old home). The landscapers dug it up and planted something else there. I never knew what it was until recently. Wish I had gotten it before they got it!

Popular Posts