30 days of thanks--day 30

Today I'm thankful for the rain we are getting.  It is a cold rain, tho.  We are a bit dry here so it is much needed.  I heard the word 'snow' in the forecast yesterday too.  Here in the mountains it depends on where you are as to what you have.  A former weather forecaster who was born and raised in these parts use to say 'whatever you got in your back yard is what you got'. 

I'm thankful my daughter and sil made it home safe.  They did run into some heavy rain tho. 

Comments

I love the 30 days of thanks. What a wonderful way to give thanks to the Lord. Also wanted you to know I am following along with you, please stop by "Grace" and follow along with me too.
Blessings,
Bren (NC)
Paula said…
I've enjoyed reading back over some of your praise posts, Patty... we really do have so much to be thankful for!

Popular Posts