Merry day after Christmas!!






We have about 8+ in on the ground.   It is so beautiful and peaceful outside.  But cold!! 

We were able to make it to my mother in laws house for Christmas dinner and then we made it to see my mom for a bit. 

 But got stuck in the driveway when we got home. 
My husband and son were able to make it out to the store this morning in our son's 4 wheel drive.  The roads are still in bad shape. 
We had a pleasant surprise Friday day.  All week we had been getting ready, somewhat for Christmas but knew we had an extra week, cause our daughter and son in law werent' coming in until then. We had most of the presents bought but nothing except candy for the stockings. 

Ds went out riding around Friday night.  Dh and I were just taking it easy here in the house.  I heard our son come drive into the yard, the door opened and there was my sweet daughter!!!  What a surprise!! They had been planning it for a couple weeks and our son was in on it. 
So good to have them home for Christmas!!  
Even tho I didnt' get anything thing in my stocking.  Think that is the first Christmas ever that I hadnt'.  But that's ok.  Her being here makes up for it.  
Now her and her husband are stuck!! Cant' get back home to Nashville today as they had planned!!  Too bad. ;)



~~til later

Comments

How wonderful for your daughter to surprise you! Your stocking is filled with so much more than any of us could wish for..........you are blessed! The snow is beautiful. Here is Texas, we are chilly, sunny and dry. Blessings,Kathleen
Yes my friend too bad they are stuck. LOL We were praying "ours" would get stuck but the snow started hours after they left our house.
God bless you ... be safe in all that snow.
Hugs,
Bren
Debra said…
So glad you had such a lovely surprise for Christmas! And your snow is lovely (I always enjoy seeing the snow at other peoples' houses rather than mine...heh)... Blessings, Debra
Paula said…
Beautiful pictures! We didn't get anything near that much, only 3 or 4 inches!

Popular Posts