quick check in

thought I'd post before I hit the hay!  Not feeling too good-went to dr, she said left tonsil is "huge!".  I know it hurts!! but only at the bottom and at the very back of my tongue on that left side.  Odd.  But she put me on an antibiotic.  I have an appt Thursday for a physical/blood work, so my regular dr will recheck and let me know what the strep culture was.  I've been trying to keep my hands washed, clean my computer at school, etc but when you're sitting in a small classroom with someone who is sneezing and blowing their nose-well, kinda hard not to contact some germs.

School so far is going. I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed.  I cant' get used to how to keep up with it all on the computer program thing they use.  It's so different than when I was in school, oh, moons ago.  Plus the weather has not cooperated and we're a week behind because of missed days.   But I'm slowing getting the hang of it.

I keep reminding myself of the end result. 

Well, I'm off to bed.  We are suppose to get more wintery weather tomorrow.  I'm secretly hoping that school will be canceled tomorrow so I can stay home and it not be counted against me. 

~~til later

Comments

Trish said…
I didn't know you were going to school! That's fantastic! What are you studying?

Popular Posts