Thankful Thursday

I am thankful today.  Even tho I'm still not feelign too good.  Another class missed today.  I woke about oh, 4am or so, worried about this school thing, I'm having doubts as to how I'm going to do.  Prayed.  I need strength.  I know that being sick is not a good time to worry about things.  Things are double in size when you're sick.  I think of  HALT.  Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired.  And I'll had Sick as the first one and make it into SHALT, as in thou SHALT not worry!! 

eastern sky

So, today I'm thankful that I woke with a bit of peace, after crying out to God, letting Him know I need Him.  And I know that He will help me, guide me. 
I need to make a decision about some meds I'm on.  Do I continue taking them?  Thankfully I go for a physical today. Going to talk with the doc about it, see what my other options are. 

On a lighter, fun note~~I've been blog hopping this mornign and found an awesome giveaway!!! 
Amy at All Things Home is having a "giveaway filled with love".  I just found her blog but I will be returning.

~~til later
 


Comments

Oh my, so sorry that you are not feeling well. Have you started your classes yet? Are you enjoying them? I hope so. I hope that you get well and get rested......just know......God is hearing you and He sees the whole picture ahead for you! My prayers are with you. blessings,Kathleen
Anonymous said…
I hear you about the not feeling well, as I am sick with strep throat. Praying you feel better soon!
Jennifer said…
I hope you are feeling better soon...it's that time of year.
I really enjoy your blog. I just moved to NC with my family and started my own blog about it last week and was pleased to find a fellow North Carolinian here in the blogosphere. I will definetely keep following your blog in the future. If you'd ever like to drop by my blog for a visit, I'd love to hear any feedback and constructive criticism you might have. I'm so new to all this! I'm going to try posting some recipes this weekend, so please wish me luck! :)
Anonymous said…
Dear Patty...thank you for coming by my "little space" for a visit! I look forward to getting to know you through your "Light in the Window!" I do hope that you are on the mend and that your appointment with your doctor will bring comfort to you! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri
Tipper said…
So sorry about the troubles and trials-but so glad you found some peace : )

Popular Posts