Saturday Review

Monday-celebrated 25th wedding anniversary; enjoyed a day shopping with my daughter and g.son. Found some really good deals!
Tuesday-lab practical, my grade has not been posted yet, dinner out with my hubby, daughter and g.son
Wednesday-daughter and g.son went back home :`(
Thursday-class then volunteering at a Christian Medical Clinic. I love volunteering there!! Broke toe(s) on tater bin. Ouch!!  Son got a job!!!!
Friday-Class. Hit said broke toe(s) on shoes I left in the living room :-{
Today-will be spent alternating between cleaning house and school work. Tonight I'll be watching The Rainmaker on Netflix, for an assignment in my Medical Legal Issues class. Has anyone watched this?

Dh and I did not do anything for our anniversary. We've talked of going to the coast of NC this summer after I finish school.

We were under a Tornado watch for the majority of the day yesterday. The winds were fierce and it turned cold rather quickly. The transition between winter and spring.

~~til later

Comments

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a busy week! Hope your toes feel better! Praying for safe weather for you as well!
Paula said…
OUCH about the toe, Patty! Now mine are curled up! *hehe*
Sounds like you've had a busy week... good luck on the results from your lab test and Happy Anniversary!
Tipper said…
Congrats on the Anniversary-and on the son's job-whooo hooo!

Popular Posts