Menu Plan Monday

My friend Sylvia at Christian Homekeepers hosts a Mondays Menus. Thought I'd join in this week, try to make it a habit.
I wrote down what meats, veggies, fruits, etc. I have on hand in the freezer and pantry. Then went from there. I'm trying to get my freezer cleaned out so I can defrost it.

So, here is my menu for this week.

Breakfasts-

  • Cereal, fruit
  • Eggs, meat
  • Omelets, veggies, meat
  • Pumpkin oatmeal w/walnuts
 
Lunches-

  • Leftovers
  • Sandwiches-homemade bread
  •                         Tuna salad
  •                         Roasted chicken
  • Chicken noodle soup

Dinners-

  • Roasted chicken, mashed taters, green beans
  • Venison cube steak-crockpot, pintos, fried taters, greens, biscuits
  • Lasagna (whole wheat pasta), salad, garlic bread
  • Crockpot beef over rice, slaw, cooked carrots
  • veggie soup, cornbread
Desserts
  • peach cobbler
  • oatmeal raisin cookies.


Comments

Popular Posts