Tuesday already?

I somehow lost last week. Not sure where it went, where I was or what I had accomplished. Do you ever have weeks like that? I do know that I had quite a bit of fibro pain, maybe that is why.

So, I'm posting Monday menu plan today. I need to make this a habit of posting, it did help me, although I didnt' make all that I had planned last week but I think I did better than without it.

Breakfasts-
  • Cereal, fruit
  • Eggs, meat
  • Omelets, veggies, meat
  • Pumpkin oatmeal w/walnuts
Lunches-
 
  • Leftovers
  • Chicken noodle soup
  • tortilla chips w/fajita meat, salsa, sour cream, black beans/refried beans, lettuce
Dinners-
  • Roasted chicken, roasted veggies, green beans
  • Venison cube steak-crockpot, pintos, fried taters, greens, biscuits
  • Lasagna (whole wheat pasta), salad, garlic bread
  • veggie soup, cornbread
  • leftovers
  • loaded baked potatoes w/ham
 Desserts
  • birthday cake!!
  • something pumpkin!
Our grandson will turn 1 year old on Friday!!!  My oh! My!!  He is such a sweet little fella. Our sil received notice last week that they will be transfered to one of two different places by the end of the month. Lots of unknowns, which are hard to plan around. Prayers would be appreciated for them.

 
.

Comments

A year old already?? How time flies by! Prayers for you SIL, hope the new place will be nice.

Popular Posts