Wonderful Wednesday/Thankful Thursday

It has been a busy past week and half.
We had a wonderful time celebrating our grandsons 1st birthday! I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of him here but trust me--he is a sweetie and just cute as a button!!

He loves tractors and now has 3 Little John Deere tractors, all different, just his size. That is his favorite word now too. 'tac tur'. it's so sweet.

We got back home on Monday. Our son moved out, moved in with some friends. So now it is just the hubby and I. Feels kinda weird in the house now. He's close so Iim sure we'll be seeing him often.

The big news of the week is~~I have a job!!  I feel this is totally a God thing! I'll be putting to use my education that is for sure.

 
 
Thursday~~
I made it my first day of work! My mind is numb from so much information. I do think I'll like working there. It is a health care center-nursing home/rehab/long-short term. Everyone seems very nice and helpful. I'm still amazed that I have the job!

I've got to get used to working full time again. I'm a working girl!!  Now I can say on Friday-TGIF!!

Think I'll be heading for bed here in a bit.


Comments

Popular Posts