what's for supper?

I love quick and easy recipes! Especially ones where I have everything on hand to prepare it.
And it's tough when you don't get home from work until 5:30pm and then trying to decide what to fix and then fix supper.

I had three boneless chicken breast that needed to be fixed and wanted something different. So...I did a SwagBucks search and found this

 Honey garlic balsamic chicken.

Honey Garlic Balsamic Chicken
photo courtesy of Yummly.com

Oh my! It is so delicious! I think I could just eat the balsamic sauce by itself. It is very quick and easy to prepare.This took me maybe 30 minutes tops.  I pounded the chicken breast out to about 1/2 in thick so it wouldn't take as long to cook thru. The chicken breast got a golden brown.

I made a quick salad to go with it but it would be really good with rice and steamed broccoli. 

This sauce would also be great with beef tips, I'm sure!

 mmm!

                                                         Or salmon!! 

Yes, I think this is one recipe I'll keep on hand.

~til later


Comments

Popular Posts