last weekend of 2013

wonder what 2014 will hold?

We had a very nice Christmas.
It was a relaxing day. Had baked pork chops, fried potatoes, slaw and biscuits for supper. We weren't able to be with our daughter and her little family but we did Skype with them. I love Skype!! We had sent their gifts with them when they were here at Thanksgiving and they mailed ours to us-a gift certificate for one night at a very nice inn here in the mountains of NC!! I think we are going to purchase another night and go for our anniversary. Looking forward to that!

Guess who has come to my house to live?
Meet Floye! She is a 1935 Singer Featherweight! I purchased her at a local antique store. I've been working on her, trying to get her cleaned up and oiled. She runs very nicely and I look forward to sewing with her.











Comments

Popular Posts