another bite of winter


There was snow in areas around the mountains here. Temps dropped into the 20's. Which is usual for March. Winter doesnt' give up easy.



Aren't these sweet? When I got home from work yesterday they were laying on the table in a bouquet. My husband said our elderly gentleman neighbor brought them over for me! He is a sweetheart. He brought me a bouquet of them last week when hubby and I were out in the yard. I never knew there were so many different varieties of daffodils. I love the yellow against the blue of my grandmothers old ball canning jar.

My husband is out in the yard early again today. He is a worker for sure!
I'm taking it easy this morning, got very little sleep last night and my body aches. I need to make a visit to my chiropractor.

I gave my notice at work last week, this Tuesday will be my last day. I'll take a few days off before starting a new venture the next Monday.
I have stressed and prayed about this and it was time.
I'm a little anxious but looking forward to starting this new journey.

My sewing room is still a work in progress but it is getting to where I want it...I think. Still may move things around before I start unpacking and putting things where I need them. I plan on working in there while I'm off next week.
I'll post some pics of it when I get it situated.

~~til later


Comments

Popular Posts